1. Clubhouse committee shall consist of a minimum of 5 members.
2. All Clubhouse Committee members shall be owners of homes in the Association.
3. Clubhouse Committee members shall be appointed by the Board of Trustees, and shall
serve for a term of one year. The Committee shall appoint an individual
to serve as Chair. There shall be no limitation as to repeated terms.
4. Clubhouse Committee members shall serve at the discretion of the Board of
Trustees and may be removed at any time with cause.
5. All documents reviewed and/or generated by the Clubhouse Committee are property of
the Association and must be returned upon request.
6. The duties of the Clubhouse Committee are to:
A. Schedule activities which take place in the Clubhouse.
B. Honor requests for those recurring activities which have been already approved in writing by the Board of Trustees
C. Bring any requests for new or non-recurring activities or events to the Board of Trustees for review and approval/denial.
D. Provide a monthly report, including schedule of activities and events, to the Board of Trustees.
E. Advise and assist the Board of Trustees in developing and administering an ongoing program to preserve, maintain and improve the Clubhouse facilities.
7. Any funds expended by the Clubhouse Committee must be approved in writing by the Board of Trustees. Reimbursements for funds expended shall be made only if the expenditure was approved in advance.
The Clubhouse Committee is empowered to make recommendations to the Board of Trustees and has no power to act on behalf of or to bind the Association. Clubhouse Committee members shall not sign any agreements, contracts, correspondence or other documents on behalf of the Association; such documents shall be provided to the Board of Trustees for review and execution.