1. The Recreation Committee shall consist of between 3 to 10 members.
2. All Recreation Committee members shall be owners of homes in the Association.
3. Recreation Committee members shall be appointed by the Board of Trustees, and shall
serve for a term of one year. The Committee shall appoint an individual
to serve as Chair. There shall be no limitation as to repeated terms.
4. Recreation Committee members shall serve at the discretion of the Board of
Trustees and may be removed at any time with or without cause.
5. All documents reviewed and/or generated by the Recreation Committee are property of
the Association and must be returned upon request.
6. The duties of the Recreation Committee are to:
A. Schedule and oversee activities which are sponsored by the Association.
B. Approve requests for those recurring activities or events which have been already approved in writing by the Board of Trustees.
C. Bring any requests for new or non-recurring activities or events to the Board of Trustees for review and approval/denial.
D. Provide a monthly report, including schedule of activities and events, to the Board of Trustees.
E. Work with the Clubhouse Committee on any activities or events which are within the duties of both the Clubhouse and the Recreation Committees.
F. Assist the Board in promulgating rules for use of the recreational facilities.
G. Establish recreational activities and tournaments inside and outside of the Clubhouse, including but not limited to, cards, billiards, bocce and tennis.
7. Any funds expended by the Recreation Committee must be approved in writing by the Board of Trustees. Reimbursements for funds expended shall be made only if the expenditure was approved in advance.
8. The Recreation Committee is empowered to make recommendations to the Board of Trustees and has no power to act on behalf of or to bind the Association. Recreation Committee members shall not sign any agreements, contracts, correspondence or other documents on behalf of the Association; such documents shall be provided to the Board of Trustees for review and execution.