1. The Social Committee shall consist of between 3 to 10 members.
2. All Social Committee members shall be owners of homes in the Association.
3. Social Committee members shall be appointed by the Board of Trustees, and shall
serve for a term of one year. The Committee shall appoint an individual
to serve as Chair. There shall be no limitation as to repeated terms.
4. Social Committee members shall serve at the discretion of the Board of
Trustees and may be removed at any time with or without cause.
5. All documents reviewed and/or generated by the Social Committee are property of
the Association and must be returned upon request.
6. The duties of the Social Committee are to:
A. Schedule and oversee activities which are sponsored by the Association.
B. Approve requests for those recurring activities or events which have been already approved in writing by the Board of Trustees.
C. Bring any requests for new or non-recurring activities or events to the Board of Trustees for review and approval/denial.
D. Provide a monthly report, including schedule of activities and events, to the Board of Trustees.
E. Work with the Clubhouse Committee on any activities or events which are within the duties of both the Clubhouse and the Social Committees.
F. Assist the Board of Trustees in developing, organizing and operating social activities.
7. The Social Committee shall have its own bank account for purposes of paying for activities. All financial transactions pertaining to the activity shall be submitted to the Treasurer and reported in writing to the Board of Trustees. Any funds expended by the Recreation Committee must be approved in writing by the Board of Trustees.
8. The Social Committee is empowered to make recommendations to the Board of Trustees and has no power to act on behalf of or to bind the Association. Social Committee members shall not sign any agreements, contracts, correspondence or other documents on behalf of the Association; such documents shall be provided to the Board of Trustees for review and execution.
To plan and organize functions which will enhance the relationships through
social activities within the Enchantment of Hamilton community.